Monday, August 07, 2006

Her Iddah is over; FINALLY!!!! She knew it was over, but didn't remind me. We had waited for this day for three months and she didn't even mention it. WEIRD???!!!! When I realized it on my own I called her and displayed my excitment, but to my surprise she wasn't as excited as I had expected. "Hey now you can meet brother Ahmed. Finally!" Still no excitment. What is wrong with her??? She was once anxious to meet brothers who were interested in marriage, but now the tune has changed. Another strange incident was when I asked my husband to arrange a meeting between her and the brother. At first he dodged what I said and when I kept pushing he said, "How about I give the brother her number and they can contact one another if they are interested?" I was like, "Are you kidding me? Who are you and what did you do to my husband?" That was not something he would ever say.....very out of character. Now the blinkers in my head were turning on, but still no confrontations. I knew something was up, but all I could do is stay silent. Subhan Allah!!!

No comments: