Monday, June 25, 2012

New chapter

As salamu alikum..... I really want to say thank you and Jazakum Allah khair for all the love and support of everyone who has read my blog. The latest update walhamdulillah is that I recently got married. Masha Allah he is a wonderful man and he accepts me and my children. May Allah reward him. Allah gave me exactly what I asked for alhamdulillah. The reason I am writing this entry is to let you all know that insha Allah I plan to write a new blog about the new chapter in my life. Insha Allah the girls and I are planning to make a big move all the way across the country and my ex husband is trying to fight me to take custody of his four girls. I have decided that it is best for them to stay with me because I have issues with how he will raise my kids. I also have issues with Lisa raising my kids. There are a lot of issues that are presenting themselves and I decided to write my way through it. I mean that's what my blog is mainly for.....Self therapy. If I can help others along the way then Alhamdulillah. Insha Allah I will update u soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaikum sister. I am so happy to know you are married tabarakallah! Ensha Allah the kids will be with you. keep on making prayers Allah knows what is best for everything. Take care sister may Allah protect you and your children from anything unpleasing. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

As sallamu alaikum. I am glad you are doing well Mashallah I was just thinking of you and made dua for you and your family. Its good to see that you are blogging again. May Allah Bless you in your new endeavors.

Anonymous said...

great cant wait for it

Safa said...

I am secretely pleased that you finally had the strength to find peace. May Allah bless this marriage and give you what you have been wanting. (I always had faith in you)

Unknown said...

SubhanAllah! What a surprise!! What a huge change!! I'm so glad to hear from you, and happy to read your update. I also sense your anxiety though about these possible troubles presenting themselves. May Allah bless you and your children with what is best for them, and make the new path easy for you. Of course it's completley understandable that you'd have issues with L. raising your kids. I'm surprised that she'd want to, after all that's happened and all you've been through. Does your new husband have children of his own? Does he want any?
I'm eager to hear what you think of this big move!
Again, may Allah bless your new path, and fill your family with imaan, taqwa, peace, love and light. Keep writing, definitely - it is great therapy.

madmumof4 said...

Assalamo alaikum,

May Allah shower His blessings on you and your family, ameen!

Keep the updates coming sis, i've been checking in for a LONG time, lol!

nicole said...

salams sister and ma sha Allah I am so happy for you. To read news like this from you gives me hope that I too will see the end of the tunnel one day. I'm so so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Alhamduillah, I'm really happy for you and your girls!

Yes you must take your girls with you as it is your duty to raise them right. I hope things work out well insha'Allah... keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Please could you elaborate on how you came to thr decision to divorce? I have been struggling to cope for three yrs and need to make a decision soon before i loose my sanity!

Ayah said...

I'm so happy you found your way out of a miserable situation. Allah make everything easy for you and your kids.